As a special thanks to all the amazing people who came by the Bon Vital/Performance Health booth at the AMTA New England Regional Conference this past weekend, we have decided to extend our ‘conference special’. We have had few people inquire this week about the special we had offered and if it was too late.
We are happy to extend the conference special rate of $300 until Friday night for our weekend workshop at Bancroft School of Massage on April 11-12.
We look forward to an exciting and fun weekend with all of you!
Your special AMTA NERC discount will automatically be applied!
Kinesiology Taping Method™
Supporting Function; Enhancing Movement
Instructor: Drew Freedman,BCMT, CKTMI™
Sponsored by: TheraBand Kinesiology Tape
Date: April 11 & 12, 2015: 8am-5pm
Cost: $395 – 16 NCTMB Approved CE’s
Note: If you have taken our Introductory Workshop previously, you are not required to arrive until 11am on Saturday, April 11th, but are welcomed to join us for a review. Your cost for the 2-day workshop will be only $365.
Have you ever wanted to prolong the impact of your work beyond your treatment rooms? Well, now you can! The Kinesiology Taping Method (KTM™) is the tool that you have been missing in your practice. When applied correctly, clients often report; “It feels like your hands are still on me when I leave.”
The goal of this KTM™ workshop is to provide manual therapists with the means of understanding the fundamental principles and therapeutic applications of the Kinesiology Taping Method. This workshop will introduce you to the range of benefits kinesiology taping can have within your practice. You will learn the fundamentals of KTM™, how to apply a variety of different taping applications in order to achieve maximized results.
Understanding that to get the most out of your kinesiology taping applications requires lots of practice, this workshop will be the catalyst in your ongoing mastery of this new skill set, by offering 75% hands-on learning over the 16 hours of time together.
In this workshop you will learn dozens of applications to assist you in your practice. You will have a strong foundation on the fundamentals of kinesiology taping as well as be educated about how to apply a variety of different Kinesiology Taping Methods for common injuries to achieve maximized outcomes. You will learn how this taping system can be a beneficial adjunct to your current treatment approach that will allow you to achieve longer lasting results.
- Trigger Point/Myofascial Pain: Provide pain relief from tender points, trigger points and spasms at the site of soft tissue damage by decompressing the site
- Muscle/Fascia Applications: Provide proprioceptive input to either lengthen or shorten muscles and fascial patterns accordingly
- Lymphatic Applications: Provide proprioceptive input and decompression to the lymphatic capillaries in order to enhance lymphatic drainage and reduce swelling and edema
- Ligament Applications: Provide both mechanical support and proprioceptive input to the joint.
- Tendon Applications: Provide mechanical and proprioceptive input to support muscle strains
- Postural Correction: Provide proprioceptive input to retrain and support proper body alignment
- Functional Movement: Provide mechanical and proprioceptive input for improving proper body mechanics
- ITB Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Quad Strains
- Calf Strains
- Hamstring Strains
- Patellar Femoral Pain Syndrome
- Trigger Points
- Achilles Tendonosis
- Plantar Fasciitis