Welcome to the K-Cuts Taping System eClass!
Welcome to Learn2Tape’s online continuing education eClass, the KCuts™ Taping System™. We thank you for choosing to join us! Instructors, Drew Freedman and Rick Garbowski have combined over 45 years of expertise in clinical application and instructional design into a streamlined kinesiology taping course that ensures you will receive the maximum return on your investment.
Our proprietary KCuts™ Application Grid quickly prepares you to customize your own unique kinesiology tape applications for almost any suitable condition. It’s time to explore the range of therapeutic and financial benefits the Kinesiology Taping Method™ can bring to your practice.
Here are a few tips that will help you get the maximum benefit from our course:
Items to have on hand while viewing the course
- 1 roll of kinesiology tape
- 1 pair of sharp scissors (the tape is difficult to cut with dull scissors)
- 1 bottle of rubbing alcohol and paper towels to clean the skin
Chapter Break Tips
- The course is designed to pause at the end of each chapter.
- Stop and review the information in the chapter as many times as you wish.
- Answer all quiz questions at the end of each chapter before moving forward to earn your CEU.
Tips for taking this eClass
- Shut off cell and other electronics that may become a distraction.
- Find the best time of day that allows you to be alert and focus.
- You can return to your account to review this eClass any time.
- You can easily navigate to any chapter or section you have already watch as often as you like.
- “Mark Complete” at the conclusion of each chapter to advance to the next.
- At the conclusion of this eClass you will receive a “Certificate of Achievement” as well as 1 CE credit through the NCBTMB.
- Take advantage of your new knowledge by purchasing our acclaimed K-Cuts Taping eBook. It’s loaded with 20 common applications that you encounter regularly in your practice.
- The eBook is a fantastic resource that has been designed to be used on your mobile device. This not only makes it accessible during your work day, but serves as a fantastic teaching tool for your clients.
Take Notes as you take the eClass
- If at any time you’d like to take notes and save them for future reference, you can click in the lower right hand corner of your screen and save important notes.
- You will always be able to access these notes here on this course page, as well as on your account page.
If you have any questions or comments along the way, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the K-Cuts Taping System eClass!
The K-Cuts Taping System eClass
Click on “Introduction” in the course menu below to begin taking the course!